Sunday, December 30, 2012

The New Year Times

Extra, Extra, Read all about it! 
Can you believe a NEW YEAR is almost upon us!?!
I wanted to create something special that I could do with my kids so they can start understanding what a New Year's Resolution is. I also wanted to be able to save them and look back on them over the years! I decided that I'm going to buy a 3 ring binder and add this print out for each person in the family so we can keep track of some of our Favorites, Goals, and Dreams!
Free Printable Version Below!
The New Year Times
Another great idea, if you are having a New Year's party, would be to print a bunch of these out. Then roll them up and tie them with a pretty ribbon and hand them out to your guests to fill out! Happy 2013, may this year to come be FILLED with blessings for you and your family! 
Let's make this a year to remember!!!

3 comments:

  1. I used this with my kids last year and wanted to do so again but I can't get it to print correctly. Can you help me out? If you could email a pdf version that would be awesome! minnesotaminnow@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is strange! I will take a look at it shortly!!! Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I just printed some out today and it worked! I hope there still isn't a problem printing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...