Thursday, May 9, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Ideas

 Here are a few ideas I thought I would share with you! We have a little friend SJ who LOVES the Show, Yo Gabba Gabba just like my Kiki and Garren do. She recently turned one so I went searching for an all Yo Gabba Gabba present! I found myself having to come up with a few ideas to make it more personal! It was hard to find a lot of cute Yo Gabba Gabba stuff! My first idea was to paint their faces on a ball! Sorry for the poor quality picture but this is the best I got!
I simply used acrylic paints and painted these simple faces, pictures posted below, on the color ball of the character! Then I sealed it with Mod Podge! Before you look anywhere else to buy the balls, check the dollar store! This is such a cheap and FUN present to give to any Yo Gabba Gabba lover and these would also be a great party favor for a Yo Gabba Gabba theme birthday!

I have blogged about Mod Podging on a ball before.... To check out the technique click HERE!





 Another thing I did was wrap her present like Brobee! This was so fun... I think she thought the wrapped present WAS the present at first! =)


For the horns on top, I just made three cones out of orange paper and taped it to the box.
I also found this cute idea on Pinterest after I wrapped up SJ's present like Brobee....
Damaris from At Studio D shows you how to make these cute gift bags! Just click on the picture and she will show you how!

I'll add one more idea that I used for Kiki's second birthday! I drew a big Muno and then made a bunch of extra eyes.... and we played pin the eye on the Muno!
Hope this helps to inspire you for your Yo Gabba Gabba lover's Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so flattering! I was directed to this blog for tips on disciplining a 3yr old (which BTW is awesome. I use a similar way, but with tickets). And I noticed you quoted a bible verse (I'm Christian too), and decided to browse around. Clicked on games and found birthday ideas. Clicked on YGG and here is a referral to my goodie bags. How crazy cool is that!?? Hehe.

    Anyway, thanks for including me in your post.

    x0, damaris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...