Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Simple & Healthy Banana Pancakes~ Gluten Free

I was on Facebook yesterday and my niece Taylor posted that she made these two ingredient banana pancakes for breakfast. Anything easy and healthy, with Banana, I have to try because my "picky" baby loves bananas!!! After trying this out and having my whole family scarf these down, I decided this is a MUST SHARE on my blog!

Ingredients:
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 2 eggs
  • *optional~ Cinnamon and coconut oil
All you have to do is peel your banana and mash it up!

   
 Add your two eggs and then mix again.
 Spread a little coconut oil, or whatever else you have, on a heated pan or skillet. 
I sprinkled some cinnamon on one side, very lightly, while they were cooking!
 Then SERVE....... Definitely "picky" baby approved!!!!! I think he ate 4 or 5 pancakes!
This is crazy because he normally doesn't like eggs!
I'm going to make a lot of these pancakes and freeze them so I can pull them out each morning.
 *Tip* make sure your banana is ripe. This will gage the sweetness of your pancakes!!
I can't resist, the next time I make these, I will probably be adding about 1/4 cup of carrot puree for added nutrition! Yummy!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...