Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Our BIG News!

I don't know what has taken me so long to share our big news with you all! Time is just FLYING by!!!
I have been working on so many new projects but can't share any with you all until you know that we are expecting baby #4 this December 2014!!!!! 
I had BIG ideas of how I wanted to tell everyone that we were expecting again!
I told my husband and he helped create this awesome one minute video staring our kids!
Click on the picture below to watch our announcement called, The Math Problem!
I was TOTALLY shocked when we found out a few weeks ago that we were having a BOY!!!
I thought, "what would I do with another BOY"!?! 
However, God has his plan and after reality sunk in…. I am so excited for another little boy!!!
I had been wondering how I was going to split the children up in bedrooms, while they are small and when they grow up! Right now they all have their own room. 
So how PREFECT it is to have a "little" boys room and put the baby with Garren!!!

Once I found out…. the ideas started pouring in of themes and things I can create!
I can't wait to share with you all what I have done to transform Garren's room!

Here we are… all SIX of us!
Here is the first picture of all of my sweet babies….
Boy, Girl, Boy, and BOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend, it is very well written article, thank you for the valuable and useful information you provide in this post. Keep up the good work! FYI, please check these depression, stress and anxiety related articles:

    Depression Cure

    60 Second Panic Solution

    I Love Panic Attacks

    Destroy Depression Review

    Pregnancy Month by Month


    You can also contact me at depressioncure.net@gmail.com for link exchange, article exchange or for advertisement.

    Thanks

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...